• 24 allotments ranging in sizes between 1.626 Ha (4 acres approx) - 8.931Ha (22 acres approx) with generous building envelopes
• Situated at the base of Mt Ida, McIvor Ranges, bordering the McIvor Creek and only a stone’s throw to Heathcote’s shopping village and golf course.
• Heathcote is located 110kms from Melbourne, 45kms to Bendigo, 10kms to Lake Eppalock and boasts a well-established wine industry with over 70 local producers
• Other past times in the Heathcote region include water sports and fishing at Lake Eppalock and cycling and walking in one of our State Forests or along the O'Keeffe Rail Trails.
• Heathcote has regular farmers markets and night markets or enjoy entertaining family and friends at one of our local wineries or brewery’s.
Register your interest today (No Pricing Is Available Yet)
m: 0419 771 475