• This 40-acre allotment is heavily covered in natural flora and fauna
• The undulating land consists of many gullies and rises, including one large hill offering views across the region to Mt Ida, McIvor Ranges and Strathbogie Ranges
• There is a dam and many tracks excavated around the property, ideal for bushwalking, motorbike riding or weekend 4WD with friends
• Improvements on the land include a shed and caravan set up as the ideal weekend accommodation, with solid fuel heater, water and electricity supplied via a solar system.
• There is a semi enclosed entertaining deck with additional wood heater, outdoor firepit, shade sails, bush landscaping and bird aviary
• This property has too many features to list and an inspection is recommended to truly discover what this property has to offer
Directions: From the Heathcote North-Costerfield Road turn right into Bradleys Lane, travel along approx 900m. Property is on the left hand side.